Bill White, National Director of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Lending for Wells Fargo’s Private Bank.
- Bill White is National Director of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Lending for Wells Fargo’s Private Bank. Responsible for the $1B+ annual production and underwriting of CRE lending to Private Banking clients across the US.
- From 2009 to 2011 Bill was a Director in the Special Situations Group at Wells Fargo Bank and was responsible for all credit and risk functions associated with a $5B portfolio of troubled/impaired CRE loans in the Southeast.
- From 2006 to 2009 Bill was a Senior Vice President and senior credit officer in the Real Estate Financial Services (REFS) group at Wachovia in Atlanta, GA. As such he was ultimately responsible for all credit functions associated with the origination and portfolio management of a $3.5B portfolio of CRE loans.
- From 2003 to 2006 Bill was a Senior Vice President and Team Leader working on national accounts in REFS at Wachovia.
- From 1998 to 2003 Bill was a Vice President and credit officer in the REFS group at legacy Wachovia Bank overseeing the credit aspects associated with new CRE loan originations and portfolio management.
- From 1997 to 1998 Bill was an Assistant Vice President in the REFS group with legacy Wachovia as a Relationship Manager originating new CRE loans.
- From 1994 to 1997 Bill worked at Washington Mortgage as an Underwriter working on FNMA DUS and FHA multifamily loans.
- From 1992 to 1994 Bill worked as a Liquidation Officer with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. As such he was responsible for the liquidation/resolution of non performing real estate and commercial loans stemming from failed commercial banks.
- Bill holds a B.B.A. from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia and a M.B.A. from the Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University.